
What is the climax of this novel? what happens? How the events of this novel make you feel?
The definition for climax in internet says "most exciting or important moment" (from naver.com) however, in my own words climax means to be the most highest point of plot which someone seems to make a decision. So in my opinion, I think the climax of novel is the death of Piggy, when Ralph decides to runaway in the forest. In the evening time, Jack and his companions come to invade Ralph and his accompanies. In this situation Jack shows savage instinct. However they go back with Piggy's glasses. So Ralph and Piggy go to Jack's part of the land to get Piggy's glasses back. But they do not find glasses and instead they get attacked by them. Ralph and Jack fights that they lost their temper. When Ralph sees Piggys death because of the rocks attacked by Roger, he calm his anger and run away through the forest. And he doesn't know where he's going Ralph is just finding out to get far from Jack. Also Simons death made me sad as I did for Piggy. And as I followed along about this climax or the story I thought about the political party fighting against each other. They lose control of thir minds. When I watched newspaper or hear news about this political parties I always got sad, mad and be pitiful. However, someday I believe there will be a time when not fighting against each other and know how to share. Also in this book I expect them to be sharing their minds and thoughts together.
The definition for climax in internet says "most exciting or important moment" (from naver.com) however, in my own words climax means to be the most highest point of plot which someone seems to make a decision. So in my opinion, I think the climax of novel is the death of Piggy, when Ralph decides to runaway in the forest. In the evening time, Jack and his companions come to invade Ralph and his accompanies. In this situation Jack shows savage instinct. However they go back with Piggy's glasses. So Ralph and Piggy go to Jack's part of the land to get Piggy's glasses back. But they do not find glasses and instead they get attacked by them. Ralph and Jack fights that they lost their temper. When Ralph sees Piggys death because of the rocks attacked by Roger, he calm his anger and run away through the forest. And he doesn't know where he's going Ralph is just finding out to get far from Jack. Also Simons death made me sad as I did for Piggy. And as I followed along about this climax or the story I thought about the political party fighting against each other. They lose control of thir minds. When I watched newspaper or hear news about this political parties I always got sad, mad and be pitiful. However, someday I believe there will be a time when not fighting against each other and know how to share. Also in this book I expect them to be sharing their minds and thoughts together.
1 comment:
hi my dorm friend robin cha. i do agree with you that piggy's death is the climax of the story. but i think you missed one another important key in that scene. and i think that is the destruction of the conch. i think that was also highly significant since the conch meant authority and control of others to Ralph. now that the only tool has been broken, Ralph has no support from anywhere, which is point of no return.
Post a Comment